Vacuum RF Therapy is one of a number of therapies used to tackle the hard-to-shift, dimpled fat that is often found on thighs, knees, buttocks, stomach and the tops of arms.
A vacuum is created around the area, lifting the cellulite away from the muscle, thus encouraging blood flow, stimulating lymphatic drainage and amplifying the effects of massage or exercise.
Vacuum RF therapy is a non-invasive scientifically researched treatment, certified by the FDA. It offers an effective solution to fight cellulite in all stages, reduces localized fat and reshapes the body.
The Vacuum RF therapy system uses suction and pressure to release the fluids in the fat cells that cause cellulite. Along with Radio Frequency energies to create superficial and deep heating of connective tissue fibers, dermal collagen fibers and fat cells. These energies soften the connective tissue and stimulate the production of new collagen for improved skin elasticity and resilience. By creating cellular turnover, the skin appears tighter and more youthful. The results include a localized reduction in skin laxity, increased dermal volume and improved skin texture and structure.
Vacuum RF Therapy can be done over the entire body. Although the most common areas are legs, buttocks, abdomen, and upper arms.
Recommended Treatments: 6-12 sessions
Duration: 4-6 weeks
Cost: $125 per treatment
6 treatment package: $625
Due to the nature or non-surgical and non-invasive treatments that we offer, we cannot guarantee results. Results will vary from person to person. Factors such as lifestyle, medical history and age can affect your results and the longevity of results.
To Maximize Results:
· Drink at least 2 liters of water before your treatment and another 2 liters per day following your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
· Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results.
· Refrain from caffeine for 3-4 days prior to your treatment and for 48 hours after treatment.
· Avoid eating 2 hours prior and 1 hour after your treatment.
· Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior and after your treatment.
· Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement
· Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
· Diet: Follow a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
· Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS - cannot get treatment
· Cancer (all forms)
· Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
· High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
· Diabetes (uncontrolled)
· Keloid scarring
· Excessive pigmentation
· Vein inflammation
· Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
· Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
If you have any ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS you cannot be treated.
· Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
· Recent scars (wait 6 months)
· Open lesions (avoid area)
· Skin diseases (avoid area)
· Infection (avoid area)
· Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
· Inflammation (avoid area)
· Varicose veins (avoid area)
· Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
· Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
· Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
· Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
· Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
· Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
· Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
· Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions - consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment - please discuss with your doctor first)
If you have any PARTIAL CONTRAINDICATIONS you may or may not be suitable for treatment. Your therapist will advise the best course of action in a consultation.
Infinite Youth Aesthetics & Lash Studio
10824 E. Crystal Falls Pkwy, Bldg 5, Ste 501, Leander, TX 78641
Powered by GoDaddy
Call to book a consultation appointment.