We are dedicated to creating beautiful eyelash extensions while maintaining the integrity of your natural lashes. We are professional lash specialists who have been trained using top quality products and high end application. If the lashes are not applied properly (i.e. using too much adhesive, applying multiple extensions to one lash, etc.), it can hurt and damage your natural lashes. Quality care and precise application takes patience, training and skill.
Eyelash Extensions that are Beautiful & Natural. One extension per one natural lash.
A mix of classic and volume.
Volume Extensions that are Full & Fluffy. Multiple extensions per one natural lash.
Classic Full Set: $175 (2 hrs)
Classic Fill: $65 (60 min)
Classic Fill: $55 (45 min)
Classic Extended Fill: $95 (1.5 hrs)
Hybrid Full Set: $200 ( 2 hrs)
Hybrid Fill: $70 (60 min)
Hybrid Fill: $60 (45 min)
Hybrid Extended Fill: $115 (1.5 hrs)
Volume Full Set: $225 (2-2.5 hrs)
Volume Fill: $75 (60 min)
Volume Fill: $65 (45 min)
Volume Extended Fill:$115 (1.5 hrs)
15 minute ADD-ON - $15
Mini Fill: $50 (30 min)
** Prices based on 3 week fills, anything over 4 weeks will be priced at an extended fill. After 5 weeks it will be considered a full set. Returning clients, who have received lash extensions from us, receive $50 off any full set (excludes promotions).
To ensure your eyelash extensions stay beautiful and long lasting, proper care and maintenance are required. It takes 24-48 hours for the eyelash extension adhesive to fully cure and any of the following WILL be damaging for the bond between natural lash and extension resulting in premature partial loss of your extensions.
AFTER FULL SET OR FILLS DO NOT:
· DO NOT expose your eyelash extensions to water (that means, sweating, crying, rain, etc)
· DO NOT rub, tug or “play” with your extensions. This will cause damage to your natural eyelashes.
· DO NOT apply any cosmetics (especially oil based) near your lash line
· DO NOT use regular mascara, this will cause your extensions to come off
· AVOID extreme heat such as Saunas or Steam rooms
· DO NOT use an eyelash curler
TO DO PRIOR TO COMING IN FOR FILLS:
· When coming in for your fill appointment ensure your eyelashes are clean and free of mascara and makeup. It is NOT possible for me to give your eyelashes a thorough cleanse and any residue will prevent proper bonding between your natural lashes and extensions causing your extensions to fall off.
· Schedule your lash fill appointment every 2-3 weeks to keep your eyelashes looking beautiful.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS:
· Splash your eyes with warm water
· Using your ring finger gently massage your cleansing product along the lash line and eyelashes, then splash with water until all the soap is rinsed away.
· Pat dry the skin around your lashes with a dry towel and let your lashes air dry.
· Once dry, use a disposable mascara wand to gently separate your extensions
· Do not worry if you see 1 or 2 eyelashes fall out. We normally loose 1-5 natural lashes every day without noticing.
** Wash your eyelashes DAILY with a non-oily face wash, a drop of shampoo mixed with water will work OR do 3 parts water with 1 part baby shampoo in a foam pump bottle. Use this solution with a makeup brush, wash your lash line to remove all dirt and oil gently. Rinse with water. It is important to clean your lashes thoroughly. A buildup of dust, makeup and natural skin oil on the lash line affects the durability of eyelash adhesive and could also lead to potential skin problems around your eyes.
Call to book with our Physician specializing in Hormones for men and women.